Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Surprise Party!!!!


On December 28th, I went to downtown to meet Yumi, a friend of mine from high school after part-time job. We met at PARCO and went to QUEENA. Surprisingly, Ikumi and Aina also came there!!!!!!! I thought they are in Oita and Tokyo but they came there!!!! I was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo surprised and cried to able to see them!!!!!!! They threw a surprise party for me!!!!!!!! I received bouquet and birthday present!!!! I was soooo happy and talked, ate and drunk a lot so we enjoyed very very much!!!!!!!! At last, I received a birthday cake!!!!!!!!! They bought it secretly for me!!! I became happy again!!!!!!! We took prikura and I had very very very good time there!!!!!!!! Thank you, Yumi, Aina and Ikumi❤ What a lucky girl!! (128 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment