Thursday, January 7, 2010

☆A HAPPY NEW YEAR☆

A happy new year!!!!! I had a very good time during my winter vacation. On January 1st, I went to karaoke with some friends of mine from part-time job and ate toshikoshi soba there. We were there until coming a new year. Then we went to Fujisakigu to hatsumoude. Hatsumoude means New Year's visit to shrine. Lucky me! The fortune said that I'll have excellent luck! I think a lot of good things are coming this new year! 

On January 3rd, I went to Clair with them and went shopping there!!!! I bought clothes so I was soooo happy and they were very cheap!!!! We took prikura and had dinner at Pisolino. We talked and laughed a lot. We had a very good time!!!!

On January 4th, I went to downtown after part-time job. I met some friends of mine from high school and had dinner at Hakata Ichibandori. It was all-you-can-eat-and-drink so we ate and drunk so much!!!! We talked a lot and went to karaoke too. I became so happy to meet them. I'm looking forward that a coming of age coming soon and I want to meet them wearing kimono.(192 words)


No comments:

Post a Comment