Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A Coming of Age!!




On January 11th, it was a coming of age!!!!! At the morning, I got up at 4:00! It was so early time for me but I had to got up... I made up my face and went to downtown to hair set and wear kimono☆ After that, I met Makiko, a friend of mine from junior high school. I ate my breakfast at McDonald's and we went to take prikura wearing kimono!! Then, we went to Shiritsu Sougou Taikukan by train. We met many friends there and took many pictures. I was happy to meet them♪ It was little cold but I had a very good time there! After I went back to Kitakumamoto, I went to my part-time job's office! I met coworker and took pictures!!!! I thought wearing kimono is so hard to me. I was tired so much:-( But!!! I became very happy!!!!!!(147 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment